Printer Service and Maintenance:
The littlest thing may cause the biggest problems, especially when it comes to your printer. IGroup offer printer service contracts to ensure parts and accessories are repaired the moment they fail, or even before they fail.
Preventive Maintenance Agreement:
During the term of a set agreement, IGroup shall repair and maintain in working order the equipment designated for maintenance outlined in a Service Level Agreement/Contract. A printer technician will arrive at your site to perform maintenance based on your company’s needs and volume of printing.
Printer Preventive Maintenance will include:
- Air cleaning printer
- Wiping clean for dust
- Clean pickup rollers surface
- Clean the electronic bay of the machine using vacuum
- Inspect rollers and pads for wear and looseness
- Lubing all rollers and gear with appropriate high temperature grease
- Wiping down and cleaning fuser assemblies
- Inspect and clean beam-to-drum optical path
- Performing a test print to ensure good working order
Why choose us
I Group staff have years of experience in technical ability and customer service.
We warrant all our work. All parts carry a manufacturers warranty.
Top Quality Service
Customer service is important to us and our goal is to be the best in technical ability and customer service.
Approved Service Provider
We are an approved supplier to governments and major corporate organisations
IGroup provides next day response when a printer problem arises. Upon examination from a technician if needed, we will order a necessary part and install it to guarantee your printer resumes operation. Coverage parts will be determined by I Group.
Under a printer service contract, non-consumable parts and labour will be covered for a predetermined length of time. A printer technician will arrive on-site to perform repairs as needed and maintenance based on the client’s needs and volume of printing.
Advantage of Printer Service Contract:
- Priority Support, Next Day Support, Scheduled Support, options available
- Non-consumable parts included (toners, ink, paper, drum not included)
- Everything handled by I Group
- Contains cost
Why enter into a Printer Contract with I Group?
We are a service agent for HP printers and affiliated with today’s top printer manufacturers such as HP, Lexmark, Cannon, Xerox, etc.
We understand the business-critical nature of keeping your equipment running, that’s why we send a technician to maintain your equipment and repair problems as they arise.