HP PageWide XL 8000 40-in
Dynamic security enabled printer. In addition HP PageWide XL 8000 40-in Printer should be used with cartridges that have a HP original chip. Also, cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
ACCELERATE—More pages out 24/7
- Print up to 18 A0/minute for whiteprints and digital blueprints; 6 A0/minute for natural tracing paper.
- Start printing in 50% of the time—an ultra-fast processor, native PDF management, HP SmartStream software.
- Free up the operator—production stacker/online folder5, up to 6 rolls, dual ink supplies with auto-switch.
IMPRESS—Set a new quality standard
- Produce crisp lines, fine detail, and smooth grayscales clearly superior to analog blueprints and LED.
- HP PageWide XL pigment ink produces archivable prints that are moisture and fade resistant.
- Above all, print from a single printer with black and two tones of blue for printing black and blue with adjustable hue.
OPTIMIZE—Improve workflows and help reduce costs
- Competitive cost of operation compared to analogue blueprinters and black-and-white LED printers.
- Reduce complexity—eliminate manual steps and prevent errors with an automated end-to-end digital workflow.
- Also easy workflow integration—print from your PC or make copies with easily integrated HP DesignJet scanners.